- Confidentiality, Protected Health Information, and Clinical Boundaries
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Confidentiality, Protected Health Information, and Clinical Boundaries
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Name, email address, and phone number
This data is only collected if a form is filled out. Forms may or may not be present on the website from time-to-time, but the data collected is always reflected in the bullet point above.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our blog posts or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Fill out any contact of informational forms on the website.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Help with your account and manage it. (If applicable)
- Email you with special offers or useful information.
When you fill out a form and voluntarily provide your information, we will only store that information on our website and will not use your data for any other purpose than to reply or reach out to you per your form submission.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data at Leah Fogt Counseling and Consultation. The only copy of the information that is stored on our website is any form(s) that are submitted via the Contact Us page. This information will not be used for any other reason than responding to your request.
If our company decides that we would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, we will create a separate email list or form for you to opt into.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service if any out of the ordinary steps are necessary to retrieve your data.
- The right to rectifications – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites.
How to contact us.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org